Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I have just begun the process of filing an EEOC complaint against Denny’s, a franchise of RREMC, LLC for sexual discrimination and hostile work environment that is severe and pervasive.

I am seeking support from the media regarding my case. The unfair treatment and discrimination has been ongoing with no relief or support from the company, yet females in this company make up almost 90% of the workforce.

The General Manager has had charge of this restaurant for over 2 years and yet all the female servers have been demeaned, humiliated, suffered from sexual innuendos and name calling from him and other male co-workers. Many of the women have talked about doing something, yet they are in fear for their job, their livelihood so must continue to bear the brunt of it.

I feel it is about time that someone speaks out and fights to protect a woman’s right.

This must stop for all women and if I am able to help just one corner of my world, then it is worth it. I have given up my job because mentally could not endure the stress it placed on me and my young son on a continuous basis.

Please, join me in the fight against Denny’s. I can forward a copy of the EEOC complaint for your perusal and would welcome any questions and your consideration.

No comments:

Post a Comment